We have positions across the United States. So fill out an application or call now to see what is available.
Please review the following requirements and click here – APPLY NOW –
Only applications that meet or exceed the Minimum Driver Requirements will be accepted.
CDL Labor Logistics Minimum Standards***
Keep inmind these guidelines can change.
Depending upon the job the minimum level of experience driving the type of equipment class “A” or “B” the driver will be assigned to operate varies. Some jobs require as little as a trucking school certificate and many require as much as two years. No one with a CDL has too little experience to apply.
No chargeable DOT defined accidents previous 3 years for most positions.
No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle in the past three years for most positions.
No convictions for any of the following offenses (in any type of vehicle) in the past 5 years. These violations include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (driving under the influence as prescribed by state law, or refusing to test previous 10 yrs)
- Driving under the influence of a controlled substance
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Excessive speeding (15 mph or more above the posted speed limit)
- Reckless/Careless driving
- A moving violation in connection with a fatal accident
- Vehicular manslaughter or vehicular homicide
- Eluding a police officer
- Operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license (reviewable)
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines
- No Felony Conviction
We will run a nationwide background check to reveal disqualifying criminal convictions.
** Applies to all drivers operating commercial motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating or actual weight of 10,001 or more (whichever is greater).
*** Applies to all CDL drivers.
Department of Transportation Minimum Requirements**
- 21 years of age
- Can Sufficiently Speak the English Language
- Can safely operate the type of equipment he/she will be assigned to drive
- Is physically qualified
- Has a valid license to operate a commercial motor vehicle
- Has provided CDL Labor Logistics with a list of moving violations in the past three years
- Is not disqualified to drive
- Has a road test certificate or equivalent (as defined in Section 391.33, usually a CDL)